Sunday, December 12, 2010

Everything Only In Time


Completed my 'Situational Test' aka Sit Test this last week in camp. Hence the late book out.

Immediately rushed down to Gillian's home for our Lector's Christmas party. A nice start to the festive season especially since I'm undergoing military training and won't get many opportunities to celebrate. I guess we all have different walks of life. Drove down to East Coast beach after for supper with Kelvin.




Attended Mass this morning with my bro (Praying for you Addison that you prepare well and ace your papers this week!) and then met Corey and Bob for steamboat and dessert at Everything With Fries! A belated birthday celebration for Bob and Corey who has just finished his National Service liability whereas I have just begun mine. All in all, I'm very thankful for the opportunity to even book out and experience freedom and spend time with family and friends which we so easily take for granted.









No comments:

Post a Comment