Sunday, June 20, 2010

World Cup Fever!

Football night at my cousin's house on Sat. I only watched the Ghana vs Australia match. I must say the Socceroos gave a good game with only 10 players on the field! Decided to raise the stakes after and made a bet with my niece. I'm on team Brazil and she's with Argentina. So whichever team goes furthest in the competition would win the bet! PS: If anyone wants to bet with some real cash just lemme know! LMAO!

Basically if I win, she has to give me the royal treatment the next time I go over. Roll out the red carpet and "paparazzi" stuff. But if she wins then I give her a treat at whichever place of her choice. Pretty excited for more upcoming matches in the weeks to come!

We also celebrated Karen's birthday this weekend with a very satisfying super hot female lunch which left my heart racing and head pounding. I literally could not bear walking after that. Time to return back to gym this coming week.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment