Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Vintage Hollywood Gwen Stefani

Almost a week ago Gwen Stefani debuted her 2010 LAMB fall collection. I'm so proud of my girl! And she's looking hot as ever with the Vintage Hollywood look and curly blond hair complemented with the heavy make-up and dark red lips and finally that sultry body she walks around with. That was the theme for the collection and hence the models have the same resembling look to carry forward the image Gwen had intended when designing this collection.

This look brings me back to 2003/2004 when Gwen made her debut into the movie industry with her role in The Aviator which she played Jean Harlow and the music video for "It's My Life".

I read that some celebrities were present at the show and I saw a video with Anna Wintour standing beside Gwen. Apparently Gwen joined the audience to watch the show rather than stay backstage. I only wish she would expand the line to include a men's collection. Maybe in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment