Monday, April 5, 2010

Welcome To Orange County


Updates from my trip thus far.

Arrived into LAX on Tuesday evening. Danielle, Vanessa and I went to Yard House for dinner and then met some other friends over at a bar, "Envy" at Downtown Fullerton to party a bit.

Decided to chill at home on Wednesday with family. We ended up playing "Family Feud". What did I learn from game night? That, basically I need to work on my general knowledge and speed skills!

On Thursday, Danielle and I ran some errands and I created an account with Bank Of America. Yes! I officially have an a checking and savings account and a debit card with BOA. My card should be arriving in the mail within 5 days.

Went to the airport on Friday to pick up Cassie and her brother. Had some lunch at home and after my Aunt dropped us at the mall where we spent almost 5 hours browsing through every store possible. This was followed by our Good Friday service at Church.

Put on our blue suede shoes and left for Hollywood on Saturday. Took on some star power on the 2 hour Hollywood land tour and Mdm Tussuad's Wax Museum.

Attended Easter Mass followed by family lunch, Easter Egg Hunt, Beer Pong and Poker on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment