Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Get A Life and Get Real!


WHO or WHAT or HOW I am is of nobody's concern but for the people that actually MATTER to me. So don't pour your misery down on me.

I am not a pretentious bloke like some try to be. Turning up their mp3 players to hard rock songs and when it shuffles,"Take A Bow" by Rihana comes on and you immediately switch the song to another ghetto gangsta track because you are embarrassed your friends will know you listen to bubble gum pop shit!

Or even some that persistently deny doing any wrong and refuse to face the consequences of their actions. If you talk about being a man at least face up to your actions rather than sulk and cry like a loser. Why not just get comfortable in your own skin for a change?

I take my hat off to the people that actually know how to think for themselves and stand on their own two feet. They are not afraid of how others perceive them to be. These are the gentlemen of the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment