Monday, July 13, 2009

Mind Over Matter

No SLEEP. No FOOD. No WATER.

I have been feeling very lethargic for almost a month or more now. Think it could be because I'm growing older! Reaching two decades of your life can really put a toll on you it seems. Well, but I have reached another theory. Recently found out from a scan that I have a very low water level in my body, less than half the amount that is required to be retained by the body. Furthermore, I have not been getting much sleep or food. My meals are so inconsistent, it's crazy. Can people actually forget to have lunch or dinner. Ah, well at least I've just started having breakfast now since it's supposedly the most important meal of the day. So just gotta start reminding myself everyday now to drink more H2O and sleep earlier.

However, this could just be all in my head. The mind really is very powerful. If we put our minds to it, we can overcome any obstacle. So if we set a goal or an idea in our minds and be really focused on it, we can conquer. How we set our minds determines our abilities, whether we can or we can't. Like the saying goes, Potest Qui Vult, "When there's a will, there's a way". The goal now is to start getting active again and keeping my mind motivated and running.

2 comments:

  1. Oh why so sleepy young man.
    Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blue eyes! when will you be back in town?
    Well all work and no play gets me sleepy that's why... :P

    ReplyDelete