Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ready To Learn?

The new semester of School began yesterday. School's been quite good so far. Plus after renovations, Singapore Poly is looking more colourful and less dull.

In view of my plan to be focused and more determined this final semester, Toria and I have come up with a Weekly Wednesday plan. Every Wednesday after lunch, we will hit the gym. This will help especially in preparation for the Army next year and allows us to exercise a healthy lifestyle I guess.

Following gym, we will head either to Starbucks or her house to complete tutorials for the coming week. Math for Business is crazy wicked. Hope I can pull through that one.

Last but not least, as the saying goes, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, thus we will end off with a movie or something entertaining. Tomorrow will mark the first day of this plan and hopefully we follow through with it until the end of the semester.

I haven't taken any pictures yet so I'll just post up old pics from Years 1 and 2. Sorry about that. The ones below feature Dom, Victoria and I when we went down to IKEA to work on a project for class and got a little carried away. HAHAH.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow; learn as if you were to live forever." - Mohandas Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment