Thursday, January 21, 2010

Keep On Surviving!

A lot has been happening in the past week. I've tried to update this site in the past week and managed to finally find time now.

Just some things I've been working on: Financial Planning, Banking Law, Independent Study Project - Social Media in Higher Education and the 67th Golden Globe Awards, the beginning of the awards season. I was excited to see the cast of Glee, Neil Patrick Harris and movies that I got to catch and were nominated. It all turned out well and found some photos of those I thought looked rather dashing at the event!

PS: Olivia Wilde will be auctioning the Gucci dress she wore to the Golden Globes (Picture below) in a benefit to help raise funds for relief in Haiti. I guess we cal all do our part to help in whatever way we can. Last but not least this coming week is going to be another whirlwind for me! Praying for the people in Haiti and myself may stay survivors!
Neil Patrick Harris, Olivia Wilde, Emily Blunt, John Krasinski, Halle Berry
Sofia Vergara, Cast of Avatar, Sandra Bullock, Maria Menounos

No comments:

Post a Comment