Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Resistance

The countdown begins. Only 10 days to the Big Night Out. Their new single "Resistance" is out and I saw the video on YouTube a while back. It's an awesome track. Do check it out if you haven't!

I've not been this excited since partying it out with No Doubt at F1 Rocks! I'm certain Muse would be able to deliver the same energy but in a different style.

On a side note, I found the setlist on Wikipedia that Muse would be doing. The songs in bold are those I'm really psyched for! However, I'm quite disappointed that "Unintended" is not on there. I hope they perform it still!

Main set:

  1. "Uprising"
  2. "Resistance"
  3. "New Born"
  4. "Map of the Problematique"
  5. "Supermassive Black Hole"
  6. "MK Ultra"
  7. "Interlude"+"Hysteria"
  8. "Nishe"
  9. "United States of Eurasia"
  10. "Cave" or "Feeling Good"
  11. "Guiding Light"
  12. "Helsinki Jam"
  13. "Undisclosed Desires"
  14. "Starlight"
  15. "Plug In Baby"
  16. "Time Is Running Out"
  17. "Unnatural Selection"
  18. "Exogenesis: Symphony Part 1 (Overture)"
  19. "Stockholm Syndrome"
  20. "Knights of Cydonia"

No comments:

Post a Comment