Friday, January 8, 2010

Run Like The Wind

It's been such a whirlwind these past couple of days adjusting back to Poly life!

Anywho, upon graduation, the next phase of life in this country is to enlist in the army. Prerequisite to the national service is to complete the national physical fitness assessment (napfa) which I took yesterday. Not having taken this test in 3 whole years nor running 2.4Km in a year, I did not know what to expect but wonderfully, I succeeded! I even came in first position in the 2.4 run and attained a Silver medal for the overall test!

The run was exhausting which makes you really admire horses and their amazing speed. Like the horses above I think it reflects the entire cohort or herd that is us running too!

PS: 2010 resolution: Ride a horse!

There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.
Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment