Friday, July 9, 2010

When The Sun Sets And Nothing's Left...

I hate when people tell you that you've changed, wait not tell you, say it behind your back. What does that really mean?! As you grow, it's granted that you change. It's so easy to talk. If I've changed than I'm glad I did because however things worked out because of it was the best thing that could have happened.

Sometimes when I'm upset or frustrated at someone, I realize my frustrations have nothing to do with the person but more at my own self. Do we look to take our anxieties out on others because it seems easier than lashing ourselves. I guess it's true what they say, "What matters most is how you see yourself".



The question that haunts me most is how much I trust myself that what I'm doing is the right thing. Is it worth investing all that thought and effort and not reap anything out of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment