Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Don't Get It Twisted

The past 2 weeks have been so hectic working on projects after projects. Still hanging in there somehow. Met Pearl for lunch in school today after Investment tutorial and she accompanied me to class to hand over my assignments. We got to talking about her 20th Birthday and the possibility of hosting it at my house which will be great. Wherever it is, I'm sure we will have a great party for you Dora!

Business development presentation tomorrow, a very major project. I'm hoping after this presentation, school won't be so hectic as it is. And following that swimming and dinner with Corey after school. Need to get out and free my mind after being stuck in front of the laptop till 4 in the morning every night.

National Day is around the corner and I've got the whole weekend plan. It's going to be a great week and an even longer weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment