Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Series of Fortunate Events

Sienna Miller in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Friday was a good turn of events though Rebel and Poker were out. The morning was a bit ugly due to some complications and misunderstandings with C but most of it has already been settled I think. After which I began to brainstorm for ideas and managed to complete the role-play synopsis for a class presentation this coming Tuesday. I'm supposed to be a Production Manager of a company providing metal spare parts. Since I've had experience in holding a meeting before this test should go well. Took a walk to Church afterwards for Mass and to just clear my head. Yesterday's weather wasn't that bad after all.
.
Met Deb at Raffles for dinner at the Pizza Place. She had never been there before so she had to try their Pizza. Finally, we went down to Plaza Sing to catch G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. I remember watching the cartoon series when I was just a child. The movie is the best new release I've seen so far. There is everything you would look for in a movie; the action, adventure, romance, humour, etc. I highly recommend it. Plus, Sienna Miller looks fantastic in the movie, I think it had something to do with the dark hair, I've never liked her even more. In my opinion, she seriously stole the show. 4 Stars for its awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment