Monday, December 21, 2009

Merrily On High!

Attended another Christmas party with the Lectors from Church!

We normally have turkey every year but not this one. However, we did sing Christmas Carols which was such a joy. I just enjoy listening to them and feeling the spirit of the season. Then came the games. I was the Game Master and hence I prepared one of my favourites, Taboo! Except this was a Christmas special that I found online.

Headed to Chevy after to meet Cor, KP and Princess Shakthi! We had some heart-to-heart conversations and though we can hardly speak with the Princess around, it's always such a pleasure to be in her company! HAHA.

It was indeed a very long and tiring weekend but I survived like I always have! Joy to the World!
KP, Princess Shakthi, Me and Corey
Maria (My Entertainment homie in Church)

No comments:

Post a Comment