But first I would like to countdown the singles of 2009 that I have been addicted to. These are the tracks that have been unplugged! They've been playing continuously on my Itunes, in my car and in my head! Not only that, these are also the songs that I anticipate to be played when I'm in a club and wanna dance to!
Music has always been a safe haven when I've had a bad day and a source to evaporate my anxieties or insecurities. Hence, to reflect on the music that have had an impact on my year was just an instinct I had to follow!
(4) Taylor Swift: Love Story (Released Date: Sept 12, 2008)
(5) Green Day: 21 Guns (Released Date: May 25, 2009)
(7) Madonna: Celebration (Released Date: July 31, 2009)
(9) T.I. Feat. Justin Timberlake: Dead And Gone (Released Date: Jan 4, 2009)
(10) Black Eyed Peas: Meet Me Halfway (Released Date: Sept 22, 2009)