Sunday, December 27, 2009

Now Is The Time (Ho Ho Ho)

Our Divine Messiah's birthday is here, compliments of the season folks! Carols are awesome ear candy to me!

I enjoyed the homes of friends and families that I had the opportunity to visit. The outfit changes was also a fun part of the whole package and surprisingly I was very spontaneous when deciding what to wear to each occasion. Thanks to everyone for their gifts; the thought and effort put in is more than I could have asked for.

On a side note, some friends have mentioned they find it hard to find a gift for me because they feel I would find it to not be good enough... WHAT?! HAHA. When Debbie passed me the gift she got me, she thought I had a "judgemental" look! I actually thought it was good since it was a TOPMAN gift card and hence I get to choose what I want rather than exchange it! Lol!

I also like to mention that my No Doubt/ Gwen Stefani collection has officially been completed on Christmas night when Addison and I exchanged gifts and I opened the Harajuku Lovers Live DVD, Alleluia!

No comments:

Post a Comment