Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Are You Living A Routine?

R-O-U-T-I-N-E, does this word sound familiar? Has it caught you without your realization.

Recently, a friend and I had planned to go out and I suggested doing something more mellow and different from the norm. I had thought it was a nice idea. Surprisingly, my close friend did not agree and opted to doing something which we always do whenever we go out. As for myself, whenever I travel overseas my friends and family can guess the country without me even saying it.

We may go out with different people and even travel to different places, yet it's somehow still so the same. Is change really that difficult? Without realizing it but do all of us have a common routine we adhere to everyday and possibly for most of our lives and will it even continue to rule our lives in the future?

Recently to break this habit, I've adopted some new traits like rising earlier, modifying my diet, trying new things and such. Let's see if there's any difference, never stop trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment