Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Take Home Dinner

In Christmas of 2007, I went to my Aunt's house to bake cookies for my friends as Christmas treats for them. I put some cookies in complemented them with chocolates and wrapped them up into a nice Christmas package. Then sometime last year, I made lunch at home because I was too tired to go outside.

That feeling everytime I had baked or cooked felt so invigorating that I had vowed to learn how to cook and be better in the kitchen. I think to Addison that already sounds like a broken record. That's why when I got the call from Tor and Ver about cooking dinner last night rather than going out, I knew it was a great idea and was gonna be lots of fun.

After buying all the ingredients from the supermarket, we drove back to my house and cooked the meal. Last night's Menu; Clam Chowder Soup, Spaghetti Bolognese, Gourmet Black Pepper Chicken Sausages and Mashed potatoes. A feast indeed!

The girls did a pretty good job with most of the work and I assisted here and there wherever help was needed! Dinner was very fulfilling and tasted just as good as any Spaghetti Bolognese I've tasted at a restsurant as far, maybe even better ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment