Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Celebration (Remove The Shackles)

Remove the shackles! This past 3-4 weeks like Victoria said have somewhat made us lifeless, boring people, not being able to do the things we normally would have. We've had to bury our faces in our textbooks.. Investment, Finance, Law. However no more of that I say. It feels like freedom has being graced upon us. It is exhilarating just thinking about the next 6 weeks of vacation time.

Have got a couple of things lined up for September and still some pending plans. I've gotta make full use of this time to really grow and learn things I've always wanted to do and experience. I'm looking forward to this time of celebration which leads me to talk about Madonna's new single, "Celebration". I have been listening to it quite a bit and since it was released not too long ago and it is now my vacation time, it is thus my new party anthem! It's such a fun and upbeat song, a remarkable way for her to mark almost 30 years in the entertainment industry. Kudos to her. It really is time to let down my hair put on my shoes and walk the walk. Whatever that means. Hope everyone is feeling good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment