Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's A Toy Story


Last Friday Dora and I headed to MINT, Museum of Toys at Bugis. I had never seen or heard of the place before but it did sound interesting so I decided to give it a shot when Dora asked. And I'm so happy I went, the museum brought back so many memories of all the old-school cartoons we used to watch growing up. I saw Popeye, Batman, Tin tin, Flinstone, Ultraman and many many more.

The place was pretty chic too and had a very lovely restaurant complementing it. The time most of the other visitors spent on 3 levels was equivalent to the time we procrastinated on one level. What we did were read the history boards, cam-whoring and marvelling at the countless toys on display.

If you think about it, many of the toys we had as kids like the Power Rangers MegaZord would be worth so much in value had we kept it instead of.. Hm whatever happened to them?!

After the Museum, we headed to a very lovely dessert shop near the place and had such scrumptous cheesecake, I can't remember the name of the shop though. Afterwards it was some shopping and dinner in town.





No comments:

Post a Comment