Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Monster Inside Of Me Has A Craving...

Lady Gaga is damn fine. After watching her latest single "Bad Romance", I can't get my eyes off her.

I heard the song on the radio on the way home from school and goggled it later that day, only to end up watching the music video 10 times.

Her music is FANTASTIC and her singing IMPECCABLE. The theatrical part of Lady Gaga and how she oozes sex appeal just draws you closer to her, making you want more and more. Do you have that similar craving? LOL.. I can't help it. She is so amazingly sexy in the video.

Gwen quoted to the LA Times after witnessing a live performance of her saying "Lady Gaga is truly an intense singer and performer". I wonder if Lady Gaga sees Gwen as part of her inspiration. I'll be sure to pick up a copy of THE FAME MONSTER when it hits stores November 24!




No comments:

Post a Comment