Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sitback, Relax And Enjoy The Ride, While It Lasts

ChinaOne in September 2009
It's the weekend! And I have much work being accumulated as I lay my head down every single time.

In an attempt to keep up with classes, I declined to go partying with my brothers at ChinaOne to stay home and study. However, after I dropped them at Clarke Quay... I ended up watching 3 episodes of FRIENDS and finally hit the sack.

A weird incident happened at my neighbour's house last night too. It was so twisted I ended up calling Addison, Corey and Verena! HAHAH. Check my Twitpics to see it. I'm avoiding putting it here for Addison's benefit.

Finally, I went for Bible Sharing yesterday evening which a friend invited me for. I thought this would be a good way for me to clear my head over all the craziness that's been going on. It did help and this phrase caught my attention, "Pleasure is Desire fulfilled". They were talking about advertisements and material things, I think? There are so many ways of interpreting this phrase.

Going to study as hard as I can today and tomorrow. Need my Latte now.

No comments:

Post a Comment