Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You Can't Reach Me On My Telephone

My Nokia N95 had not been in proper working condition for months which made me at most times noncommunicable.

To be honest, it felt really good not being disturbed by the constant usage. You know what I mean? Not needing to rely on technology so much basically. The only time I checked my phone was when it was being charged at home and I would reply to all my texts and calls at one go, at my own time.

However, I received a text from Singtel about a Christmas fair, held last weekend, so I thought I check it out. They had a fabulous deal on the Nokia E72 which I have been eyeing for a while now since it was released. I took the opportunity to get it so I can be mobile again, lol. I'm gonna miss using the N95 though. It's assisted me in countless ways for the 2 and a half years now.

Time to look forward with the E72 now. It is a really neat and chic phone I must say, but I'm still getting used to the functions and applications. I'm pretty glad I decided to wait in getting a new phone rather than replace my N95 immediately when it was faulty almost 3 months ago. I thought I made a pretty good deal. I guess it's true what they say, Patience really is a virtue!

No comments:

Post a Comment